Thank you for your interest in St. Clare School. St. Clare School is a Catholic school that has served students “building strong spiritual and academic foundations” since 1856. From transitional kindergarten to eighth grade, St. Clare School, a Drexel School, provides a resource-rich, cutting-edge approach to Catholic education committed to redefining student engagement through robust technology and data-driven instruction.
St. Clare School offers full-day transitional kindergarten and kindergarten, core subjects in first through eighth grade, Blended Learning methods and technology for all students, Spanish language instruction, music, art, a variety of extracurricular activities including student council, after-school sports and a homework assistance program.
Reasons Why Families Choose St. Clare School
- Small group student instruction committed to ensuring the achievement and growth of all students.
- Active athletic program
- Multitude of leadership and co-curricular opportunities for students
- Strong parent community
- Value centered Catholic education
- Rigorous academic curriculum shaped by blended learning
- Highly qualified faculty and staff - TK-5 taught by a classroom teacher and paraeducator; departmentalized middle school program